7qt Enamel Cast Iron Casserole - Black (364525)
Classic Collection Enameled Cast Iron Casserole with Lid.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution, great for slow cooking and simmering one-pot meals.
- Porcelain enamel exterior and interior offers durability, rich colours complement any kitchen decor,perfect for serving and entertaining
- Ideal cooking surface does not impart flavours or absorb odours.
- Wide cast iron side handles provide a secure and comfortable grips
- Extremely versatile, suitable for a variety of cooking methods.
- Suitable for; Gas, Electric, Glass Ceramic, Halogen, Induction.
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.
- Capacity:7.0 Quart (6.6 L) Round.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Model: C1670-30BK
- Colour: Black
Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart® secret and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to endorse the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to the U.S. in 1973 by the late Cuisinart® founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes. The Cuisinart® Food Processor was introduced to Canadians two years later, in 1975.Under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, the legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart® is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Jean-Louis Palladin.