A Birth Chamber, Seventeenth Century by Alma-Tadema - Art Print
A woman in a wimple sits besides a bed de lit with a woman who has apparently just given childbirth. It is 94 degrees outside in the shade and the window is opened by a second woman who holds the newborn
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery Wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and taughtness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.