O - Opened It by Kate Greenaway - Art Print
Taken from the book "A Apple Pie: An Old-Fashioned Alphabet Book" published in London in 1886, this is a page illustrating an old nursery rhyme. The author was Kate Greenaway (Catherine Greenaway) (1846 ??? 1901) was an English children's book illustrator and writer. She was very well respected as an artist. Her special talent was the "Kate Greenaway" children, all of them little girls and boys too young to be put in trousers, according to the conventions of the time, were dressed in her own versions of late eighteenth century and Regency fashions: smock-frocks and skeleton suits for boys, high-waisted pinafores and dresses with mobcaps and straw bonnets for girls.
- Posters are printed on heavy-stock, semi-matte paper
- Prints on canvas are gallery Wrapped, and will arrive unframed and ready-to-hang.
- The image will go around the edge of the stretched canvas, giving a greater depth to the art.
- The high-quality canvas is securely mounted over a sturdy wood frame for maximum stability and taughtness.
- Giclee printing provides beautiful color accuracy with a smooth, acid-free surface that is perfect for framing.
The source of these posters is an archive of 15,000 vintage images along with the historical information on each.All files are stored digitally and are ready for reproduction in a variety of sizes and the quality is closely monitored to ensure satisfactory results.